Frequently Asked Questions
The Rod Healers Print Book
who processes the payments?
Payments are processed by Paypal, a world renown and internationally recognized safe and secure online payment system.
What payment methods does Paypal accept?
PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including:
- Credit Cards,
- PayPal Balance,
- PayPal Credit,
- PayPal Cards,
- Bank Debit Cards, and
- Direct Credit from Bank Account **Please Note: Payments made by 'Direct Credit from Bank Account' can take up to 5 -7 business days for PayPal to process, thus delaying our email to you and obviously dispatch of your purchase**
How will I receive my purchase?
Immediately after your payment has been processed and accepted, the following shipping process is initiated:
- You will receive an email from us (to the email address you recorded), confirming your successful purchase. ***Payments made to PayPal by 'Direct Credit from Bank Account' can take up to 5 -7 business days for PayPal to process, thus delaying our email to you and obviously dispatch of your purchase***
- Your purchase will be dispatched to the address you specified, with the shipper and by the method you specified (eg tracking, no tracking etc.) the following business day (click here for shipping details and times).
- You will also receive another email from us confirming that your purchase has been dispatched with your specified shipper.
- You should receive your purchase by the target times specified by the shipper you selected (click here).
Why haven't I received your email?
- Check the email address you recorded on our store and with PayPal. Our email is automatically sent to the email address you recorded with our store when you made the purchase.
- If you paid by 'Direct Credit from Bank Account', payments can take up to 5 - 7 business days for PayPal to process, thus delaying our order confirmation email (refer answer to question 2 above). An email will be sent to you as soon as PayPal processes and accepts your payment.
- Check your junk mail as the email could have been diverted to junk mail.
Why haven't I received my purchase yet?
If your payment was successfully processed, your purchase would have been dispatched the business day following your successful purchase. You would have received an 'Order Confirmation' email from us on the day of your purchase confirming your order was successful, and then another 'Shipped Confirmation' email on the following business day confirming dispatch of your order. Please check the following in the first instance:
- Have you received the two emails from us? If not, your purchase was most likely not processed through to completion and receipt of payment. Please check that: (a) you have received a receipt from Paypal and/or the financial account you paid from (bank account, Palpal account or credit card), (b) an 'Order Confirmation' email from us, and (c) a 'Shipped Confirmation' email from us.
- If you paid by Direct Credit from your Bank Account, there will be an extended delay until Paypal receives the payment and advises us. Refer question 2 above.
- Did you note the estimated targeted time for delivery for the method you selected? The shipping company aims to complete delivery to you by the time they specify. Unfortunately, we cannot control shipping companies and they in turn are in the hands of other companies for international deliveries. Click here for targeted delivery times and note the targeted delivery time that you chose. If you still do not receive your delivery 1 - 2 days after the shipping company's targeted time frame, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your returns policy?
All books are shipped in brand new perfect condition. If your book is received in damaged condition, please inform us immediately upon receipt. We reserve the right to either replace your purchase following our receipt of the returned original purchase, or refund your purchase price.
what are the shipping times?